+Thursday, April 20, 2006+
Hi all!

I had the most awe-inspiring weekend. As part of the hospitality team for The Continental Singers, i've really been blessed to see so many lives touched and the enthusiam that those singers really had to spread God's love. What really touched me was their performance at Kaki Bukit Prison School.. O, it was so amazing & so encouraging. I wish you guys were there to witness God's hand at work. (More on that at a later date..)

Also, one other thing is that up to date i've raised SGD984 for our trip! Really gotta praise God for that. Despite not having churned out our newsletter yet, my friends have all been so supportive. Hope it spurs all of you on & that while you're studying for exams, you can be encouraged by this; and that with every step taken, He's watching over us.

You dance over me
While I am unaware
You sing all around
but i never hear a sound

Lord, I'm amazed by You
Lord, I'm amazed by You
Lord, I'm amazed by You
How You love me

How wide
How great
How deep
is Your love for me

Just wanted to let all of you know that I'm leaving for Jakarta later this afternoon (20th April) and will be back Wednesday (26th April) for a friend's wedding. Not too sure if i'll have access to the internet then.

God bless your week ahead and may He shower you with wisdom and the ability to manage your time to study / revise!


sharon * shared at 2:33:00 AM
***

<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>