Hi everyone!
Thank you for all the posts and sharing... its really great to hear from all of you despite the busyness of exams especially most. Keep the posts coming and let's continue to edify and encourage one another =)
There's an important thing that I felt I needed to share... and yup, it has to do with support raising! As all of you are in the process of approaching uncles and aunties in church, brothers and sisters in Christ, please take time to also pray for each and every one of them whom you would be approaching. Pray a prayer of blessing... and pray as the Spirit leads you in addition to that. We do not just want to receive, but we want to start giving to our would-be supporters as well even before the trip. If you have already given out to some but haven't prayed, you can still do so whether or not they have responded.
I am inspired by these words of Jesus in Matthew 10:8 and I hope that you will remember them too.
"Freely you have received, freely give."Last but not least, please visit this website right away and give them your details! I was told that they will send you a textbook via Airmail to help you learn simple Japanese. I'm looking forward to receiving my copy! =)
http://www.nhk.or.jp/lesson/That's all for now. Press on if you're still having your exams like me! =p God Bless!
EJ shared at 1:07:00 PM
***
<$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>